|Me in LA back in the day.|
The good news is that my book is cheaper than the fountain of youth. It's only $3.99 for the e-book. That's the same price as a grande latte.
And if you are over the age of 25 (Maggie's age) this story will take you back to that youthful time of yore. If you are younger, you will probably relate to Maggie's struggles as she pursues her dreams and tries to find love in the big city.
Still not convinced? Here are ten more reasons to read my debut novel:
1. There's a hot rancher in it. This list could really end here.
2. You loved Bridget Jones's Diary and hope Dating Maggie is half as entertaining.
3. Holidays are around the corner and you need a unique gift to lift a friend's spirits.
4. You know me, maybe by my "real" name and you're curious what's under the cover.
5. It's fall and you are looking for escape in the pages of this modern love story.
6. You like to be able to tell folks at parties that you are a "Patron of the Arts."
7. Getting to the sexy/humorous sex scenes sounds like fun.
8. You are a big-city dreamer just like the main character.
9. It's time to renew your license at the DMV and you need something to read while you wait.
10. Your book club needs a new story to discuss over wine.
But wait, there's more.
You live or have lived in LA or Portland, OR and enjoy reading stories that are set there.