Skip to main content

Writers Conference

Willamette Writers Conference is this summer in Portland.  It is being held in August.  Lately every bit of advice I've heard and read has encouraged attendance at writer's conferences.  I was excited to learn that there will be one this summer kind of in my backyard, so to speak. 

There will be chances to hear from experts, have manuscripts polished and pitch to agents.
I thought I would share the link here in case anyone else is interested in attending.

WW Conference website

Comments

  1. Oooooh this sounds so cool! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, hoping I will make it there this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Kiss, a sweet romance novelette is now on Amazon!

Get it here for.99 on Amazon Here is the blurb:  Just weeks from Christmas, Jess must move from NYC to Orcas Island to fix up the bakery she’s inherited. Being unexpectedly dumped by her boyfriend has not helped to get her into the holiday spirit. To make matters worse, Charlie, her neighbor practices electric guitar every night and is quick to share his strong stance on property lines. Despite mounting conflicts, will Jess and Charlie’s hearts be softened by the atmosphere of the Christmas season? This sweet Christmas romance novelette is best read near a crackling fire as the snow falls outside.

Limitless New Releases

My NA Contemporary romance Dating Maggie will be out Oct. 27th.  It's about an actress who encounters a rancher; he threatens to turn her five year plan upside down. In the meantime, my publisher has put out some intriguing new releases and pre-orders over the past few weeks. If you are looking for a compelling read, check out the Limitless Publishing page and curl up with a page-turner this weekend.

Cool Orlando Rock Art on the Beach

I stumbled on this when I was at Lincoln City. It's a nice sentiment and won't easily be washed away by the changing tides.