Skip to main content

4 Books on my Holiday Wish List

Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get an Amazon gift card for Christmas. I've been adding lots of books to my Amazon wish-list lately just in case I'm gifted one this year.

I admit to getting lots of books from the library and from a good friend who is always loaning me good paperbacks from her collection. Now that I'm a writer, I'm going to make a resolution in the New Year to actually spend money on more books. To that end, I thought I would share my list here for writers or readers looking for something to do on the cold winter nights.


Elizabeth's Gilbert's Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear


Jenny Lawson's Furiously Happy


For Love or Money by Susan Kaye Quinn


A Window Opens by Elizabeth Egan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Kiss, a sweet romance novelette is now on Amazon!

Get it here for.99 on Amazon Here is the blurb:  Just weeks from Christmas, Jess must move from NYC to Orcas Island to fix up the bakery she’s inherited. Being unexpectedly dumped by her boyfriend has not helped to get her into the holiday spirit. To make matters worse, Charlie, her neighbor practices electric guitar every night and is quick to share his strong stance on property lines. Despite mounting conflicts, will Jess and Charlie’s hearts be softened by the atmosphere of the Christmas season? This sweet Christmas romance novelette is best read near a crackling fire as the snow falls outside.

Limitless New Releases

My NA Contemporary romance Dating Maggie will be out Oct. 27th.  It's about an actress who encounters a rancher; he threatens to turn her five year plan upside down. In the meantime, my publisher has put out some intriguing new releases and pre-orders over the past few weeks. If you are looking for a compelling read, check out the Limitless Publishing page and curl up with a page-turner this weekend.

Cool Orlando Rock Art on the Beach

I stumbled on this when I was at Lincoln City. It's a nice sentiment and won't easily be washed away by the changing tides.