Skip to main content

The Dangerous Gift by Jane Hunt


The Dangerous Gift FRONT COVER 
If you are looking for a good romantic suspense novel, check out Jane Hunt's The Dangerous Gift. It releases today! 

The Blurb:

At just eighteen years old, Jennie had left the Unicorn Ranch in Texas to seek a life in the outside world. But she wasn’t just running toward independence. Heartbroken and confused, Jennie fled her home after Jared harshly rejected her on the eve of her birthday.

Now she must choose between making a new life on the ranch she has grown to love, or returning to her simple but empty life in England. The choice seems obvious at first, but nothing in life is simple…

Jared is forced to share control of his beloved ranch with the woman he wants but can't have.

When Jennie receives an anonymous note, she goes to Jared for support. But what she finds is more than she was prepared for, driving the two further apart than ever. When an old friend is murdered and suspicious accidents escalate, endangering Jennie’s safety, Jared becomes her reluctant protector.

Jennie knows Jared is hiding something, but does he really want her gone from the ranch? And if so, could he be the one behind the ominous threats?

Determined to prove Jared isn't involved, Jennie turns detective. Can she succeed in her courageous but reckless investigation…or is the truth a dangerous gift she won’t survive?

Watch the book trailer on YouTube https://youtu.be/raiMOUuoREk


Buy the book:




   

About the Author:

'Writing has touched my life in every decade. At fifty, I took a risk and made writing my career, fulfilling a lifetime ambition.'

I enjoy writing blogs, book reviews and especially stories. Vivid imagery, atmospheric settings, strong females and sensual males are essential for my stories. Everyday life and ordinary people inspire me. How would someone react, if faced with something extraordinary? A thread of romance runs through my all my books, whether they be suspense, fantasy or historical.

I want to let my readers escape their lives for a while, experience new places, new people and most importantly, new emotional lows and highs My favorite parts of the writing process are; finding a person, event or place that makes me want to write a story about it and the writing itself; when your fingers cannot type fast enough, to transcribe your thoughts.

Family is very important to me. My two children are my greatest achievement to date.
I am an animal welfare supporter and regularly use social media to promote animal welfare issues.

Learn more at:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Author Page

Dear Readers,

Learn about my books and new projects here or on my Facebook or Twitter pages. I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read my books. They have been a labor of love. Hopefully, you enjoyed reading them as much as I savored writing them.

Happy Reading:)

MJ





Sequel to Sarah Starting Over

Some readers have mentioned wanting to read a sequel to Sarah Starting Over. Well, I'm happy to say that I have started writing a book #2 so that readers can see what happens with Greyson and Sarah one year later. Here's a tiny sneak peak. We will see the story through Greyson and Sarah's eyes in this story:

Greyson
My size thirteen wingtips kicked a couple of oval pebbles until they were sucked into a crack in the sidewalk. Other indentations in the walkway were overgrown with green things. The near constant rain made living in Siletz Bay like taking up residence on the surface of a Chia Pet. I’d been advised to wear more comfortable footwear by the prosthetic experts. But I had an image to maintain, leg or no leg.
The Canon camera I’d inherited from my mom after her passing hung around my neck most days. Clicking pics of married men sharing their beds with their assistants had become my bread and butter.

Freelance Writing Services

I'm offering 20% off of my writing services until 3-30-2015.  Just mention that you read about the discount on my blog.

WHAT I WRITE
Blogs, Web and Social Media ContentE-blasts and Press ReleasesArticles and NewslettersResumes/Cover Letters and Personal Ads Short Films and Plays I'm open to projects not listed here as well. Feel free to email me about your project: melissauhles@hotmail.com