Skip to main content

Awesome Fall Treat


Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes

Ingredients:

For the Donuts:
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup canola oil
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup canned plain pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 cup milk
For the Coating:
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon

Directions:

1. Preheat oven 350°F. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with baking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. In a separate, large bowl whisk together oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
3. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 10-12 minute.
4. While the muffins bake, melt butter in one bowl and combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in another bowl. Remove muffins from oven and cool for 2 minutes. Dip each muffin in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar to coat. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.
  
Yield: 40 donut holes
(mini muffins)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Author Page

Dear Readers,

Learn about my books and new projects here or on my Facebook or Twitter pages. I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read my books. They have been a labor of love. Hopefully, you enjoyed reading them as much as I savored writing them.

Happy Reading:)

MJ





Freelance Writing Services

I'm offering 20% off of my writing services until 3-30-2015.  Just mention that you read about the discount on my blog.

WHAT I WRITE
Blogs, Web and Social Media ContentE-blasts and Press ReleasesArticles and NewslettersResumes/Cover Letters and Personal Ads Short Films and Plays I'm open to projects not listed here as well. Feel free to email me about your project: melissauhles@hotmail.com

***New Release***The Proposition

My co-mance written with my college friend (Anna Starr) is out today! I need some champagne. But before I imbibe, here's the scoop:
***Need a sexy contemporary romance to keep you warm this fall? Meet a hot billionaire who knows how to get what he wants and a feisty heroine who is resistant to his charms in THE PROPOSITION. 
FREE with KU or buy it at:


Amazon E-book: http://tinyurl.com/hlwtdsf
Amazon Paperback: http://tinyurl.com/j4eyvuo